Wednesday, March 26, 2008

ok ok already

Maybe I fell off the horse.

What horse you ask? Well, in mid January I put up a little post about how I was gonna post or journal every day. As you can tell from the date on my most recent entry, that hasn't quite been the case. Time to get my life straightened up I suppose.

Speaking of getting my life together, Della and I have been going to the gym semi-regularly. We've been five times in the last two weeks, which is more than either of s could boast for the last five months put together. I'm seeing a chiropractor these days, too. I wasn't kidding about straightening up. I had no idea how crooked I was (literally, although married life is illustrating the figurative aspect).

Well, I better not blow everything I've got to say tonight. I'll have nothing left for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Joseph Bayly said...

I'd recommend trying to post every other day. It's less pressure, and you usually have more interesting things to say that way.

With love,
-Joseph