Sunday, April 20, 2008

Deep Thoughts

Sometimes I sit down to write one of these things and I think to myself, "Self, you don't really have any thoughts that you'd like to share today. What will you do?" Then I answer myself, "Well, handsome, you could try writing less serious entries rather than trying to be the next Clive Staples Lewis. Who even thinks you're that clever anyway?"

So, in an awkward attempt at the comical, I ask you, dear reader, does the famous Jack Handey from SNL exist?

http://www.deepthoughtsbyjackhandey.com/bio.html

Please, tell me how you voted.

3 comments:

Joseph Bayly said...

I voted he was Steve Martin. By the way, that choice happened to have the least votes, so as usual I took the position of disagreeing with the most people possible.

Matt said...

He is real! I have met him*

*I have not met him.

Keep up the good work!

-Matt
www.tender-thoughts.com

Anonymous said...

I voted that I met him though I really haven't because I thought he was real.

~Josh