Friday, April 11, 2008

Do Run Run Run

Della and I went out for a treat tonight. First we went to the Whole Foods Market down the street and then we set sail for the movies. Originally I wanted to see- should I admit this online?- 10,000 B.C.

Luckily for Della, that particular flick wasn't rolling at the Green Hills 16. We ended up watching *Run, Fatboy, Run* instead. This was a very, very fun flick. It had lots of every sort of humor from gross (nose-picking) to slapstick (slap-fight and gratuitous groin kicks) to pathetic (the main character). Not to mention a fairly good theme of second chances.

For those of you who may be reading this wondering when I'll get to the Redemptive analysis of the film, there isn't one coming. I just liked it. It was fun. Treat yourself and go see it.

No comments: