Thursday, January 10, 2008

Three Challenges

Austin Bauman and Graham Lea, two of my closest friends here in Nashville, have already changed the course of 2008 for the Kramedjians. Although they followed closely on the heels of all the New Years resolutions, let me be clear that the following are not resolutions that I came up with for myself. A few nights ago, over drinks at the Flying Saucer, Austin had the great idea that, rather than critiquing ourselves and reformulating a course of action on our own, the people who know us ought to be the ones who guide our efforts. We each spent some time thinking up three challenges for the others. Lots of great ideas out there. Reducing carbon footprint, biking a century, reading the whole Bible, etc. This is how my dear friends have challenged me:

1. I must journal or blog everyday, at least three sentences until 2009.
2. I gotta get in serious shape. Not just lose some weight, but get in serious shape. And hold it through to 2009.
3. Della and I have to save $6,000 by 1/1/2009.

Hard challenges, but Della is super supportive and thinks we can definitely do it. Look forward to a lot of three sentence blog entries!

1 comment:

J Stu said...

i'll expect more blogging then. riding a century? getting in shape? all good things. glad to see you (Della) will be back on the blogosphere, and with a dishy new co-writer. Hott.